The Dublin Startup Meetup 2022 gathered Irish Startup Founders, CXOs, VCs, Angel Investors, and Ecosystem Leaders, from all across Ireland.
Hosted by Startup Network Europe, this event raised €3,155 for The Ukraine Crisis Appeal of The Irish Red Cross, which is helping Ukrainians to get food, medicine, shelter, and water. The funds raised is also helping the Red Cross to assist those displaced by conflict.
The event took place on March 23rd, 2022.
6.20pm-6.30pm: Introduction by:
- Adam Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
- Anton Krasun, Founder of Ireland Supports Ukraine; VP of Growth at httpool
6.30pm-7.05pm: “Startup Ireland” Panel Discussion
- Martina Fitzgerald, CEO of Scale Ireland
- Áine Denn, Advisor & Board Member; Previously Co-Founder of Altify
- Ciara Garvan, Founder of WorkJuggle
- Brenda Jordan, Founder & CEO of Sobi Analytics
- Wendy Slattery, Co-Founder & CEO of The Beauty Buddy
- Aoife Ní Mhuirí, Founder & CEO of Salaso Health Solutions
7.05pm-7.30pm: “VC Ireland” Fireside Chat
- Maurice Roche, General Partner at Delta Partners
- Faye Walsh Drouillard, Founder & General Partner of WakeUp Capital
7.30pm onwards: Networking