The London CXO Breakfast 2022
- Apply for a place here (for CXOs of companies with 50-100 employees)
- May 10th: The Italy Startup Conference 2022
- May 24th: The Spain Startup Conference 2022
- May 31st: The France Startup Conference 2022
- June 2nd: How to Scale your Startup with Personio HR Software
- June 21st: The India Cloud Conference 2022
- July 7th: The European Digital Optimization Conference 2022
- August: Fundraiser for Ukraine | The Ukraine Startup Conference 2022
- October: The European AI Summit 2022
- November: The European Startup Conference 2022
- Personio is an HR Software for Startups and SMEs, which helps improve operational excellence to pave the way for strategic work to shine. That means accelerating daily work, reducing administrative chaos, and ensuring that every core HR process works like a dream.
- Amplitude is the Digital Optimization System
- With their trademark behavioral graph innovation, they sort through millions of seemingly random actions, to:
- Instantly find patterns of Customer Behaviour. Every click and interaction is input from your customers telling you what they need and why they need it.
- Predict outcomes and adapt experiences, to increase Customer Engagement, Growth, and Loyalty.
- Powered by Amplitude, we are hosting The European Digital Optimization Conference 2022.
- A cloud communications platform, used by millions of Startups, to engage with billions of customers around the world.
- Software developers can use Twilio to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs. Twilio has established the Twilio Startups Programme, to provide product credits, education, and resources for Startups across Belgium and elsewhere.
- Attendees of this event can apply for the Twilio Startups Programmes at this link. Successful applicants will receive the means to launch their global customer engagement strategy with Twilio’s API-powered platform.
- Startups Magazine is a bi-monthly print and digital publication created to champion technology startups with all aspects of their entrepreneurial journeys – helping them connect the dots from funding to founder wellbeing.
- They launched in April 2018, and since then have built a loyal and talented following ranging from tech startups, engineers, investors, growth hackers, accelerators, marketing whizzes, aspiring innovators, and many more.
5.00pm-5.05pm: Webinar Opening
Topic: Setting out the event agenda, and giving an overview of the UK Startup & VC Scene
5.05pm-5.20pm: “Startup Leaders” Panel Discussion
Topic: What the UK Startup Ecosystem is doing well, and what it can improve.
- Stephen Kelly, Chairperson of Tech Nation
- Neeta Patel CBE, CEO of The Centre for Entrepreneurs
- Jenny Tooth OBE, CEO of The UK Business Angels Association
5.20pm-5.35pm: “Silicon Roundabout” Panel Discussion with Startup Founders in the UK
Topic: Challenges Startups had in 2021/22 and how they overcame them
- Valeria Vahorovska, Co-Founder & Chairman of the Board at Fondy.eu
- Rajeeb Dey MBE, Founder & CEO of Learnerbly
- Alpesh Doshi, Founder & CEO of Fintricity and Kendra Labs
- Fungai Ndemera, Founder & CEO of CheckUp Health
- Greg Gormley, Founder & CEO of SKOOT Eco
- Gabriele Musella, Co-Founder & CEO of Coinrule
- Kim Rihal, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Equal Education
5.35pm-5.45pm: “Silicon Roundabout” Panel Discussion with Angel Investors & VCs in the UK
Topic: Startup Trends for 2022; key elements VCs look for in Startups
- Evie Mulberry, Managing Partner of Astia Fund
- Ziv Reichert, Partner at LocalGlobe
- Ersilia Molnar, Angel Investor
- Ash Rust, Managing Partner at Sterling Road
- Jonno Southam, Venture Capital Business Development Manager at Google
5.45pm-5.55pm: Startup Stories
Topic: We chat with a Startup Founder, about their fundraising journey.
5.55pm-6.15pm: Fireside Chats
Topic: We speak with various Scaleups on topics such as customer acquisition, HR, and outsourcing.
- John Cutler, Product Evangelist at Amplitude(Topic: Digital Optimization)
- Frank Yaw-Owusu, Ecosystem Developer, EMEA & Global Emerging Markets at Twilio Startups(Topic: Customer Engagement)
- Personio(speaker to be confirmed)
6.15pm-6.30pm: “Silicon Valley” Panel Discussion with UK Startup Founders in the United States
Topic: International Expansion
- Alastair Paterson, CEO & Founder of Digital Shadows
- Ruth Pickering, Co-Founder, Chief Strategy & Business Development Officer at Yewno
- Simon Kelton, Founder of Pepper, Inspirational Entertainment, Inspirational Adventures and ASK4 Events; Professional Screenwriter; Travel Journalist, Investor
- Ross Breckenridge, Chief Executive Officer of ARJUNA Therapeutics
- John Furneaux, CEO of Hive
- Naomi Kent, President, North America at In Touch Networks
6.30pm-6.45pm: Panel Discussion: “The Five Myths of Raising Capital”
- Maya Moufarek, Sifted 100 Female Angel Investors
- Barbara Cichello McAlpine, CEO & Co-Founder of HAUS of VENTURES
6.45pm-6.55pm: Presentation: “How to Pitch Your Startup”
6.55pm-7.00pm: Event Conclusion