October 5, 2021 17:00 – 18:30 CEST
The Dutch Startup Conference 2021 took place on Tuesday the 5th of October, with 1,058 Unique Zoom Attendees taking part.
- A cloud communications platform, used by millions of Startups, to engage with billions of customers around the world.
- Software developers can use Twilio to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs. Twilio has established the Twilio Startups Programme, to provide product credits, education, and resources for Startups across The Netherlands and elsewhere.
- Attendees of this event can apply for the Twilio Startups Programmes at this link. Successful applicants will receive the means to launch their global customer engagement strategy with Twilio’s API-powered platform.
- A global marketplace that connects Dutch Businesses and Startups with on-demand freelance talent, offering digital services in more than 500 categories, across 9 verticals from graphics & design, digital marketing, writing & translation, programming to video and animation and many more.
- Use the promo code STARTUP21 now to get 10% off your first order!
- A CMMi Level 5 certified digital accelerator to Startups, SMEs, MSMEs, and large enterprises with a significant contribution across 22+ industries.
- They are a Global IT Solution Provider and Outsourcing Company headquartered in Mumbai and footprints with 8 delivery centres in India and 10 global offices.
- At NeoSOFT Technologies, the best person to contact is Joe Abraham, Global Partnerships Manager.
5.00pm-5.10pm: Webinar Opening
- Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
- Lucien Burm, Chair of The Dutch Startup Association
5.10pm-5.30pm: Silicon Canals Rapid Fire Talks (Netherlands-based speakers)
- Susanne Baars, Founder & CEO of SocialGenomics MOONSHOT and Senior Global Thought Leadership Manager for Expanding Precision Medicine at Siemens Healthineers
- Thijs Dijkman, Investment Manager at Peak
- Marjella Lecourt-Alma, CEO & Co-Founder at Datamaran
- Nelson T. Ajulo, Founder of Zwart Tech
- Vincent Lonij, CEO of Swyg
- Elske Doets, Owner of Doets Reizen and Founder of Buddybold & The Young Lady Business Academy
- Beer Zandt, Head of Revenue at RocketX
- Carine de Meyere, Investor & Senior Strategy Advisor at Future Planet Capital
- Julie Hotchkin, Founder and COO of WeAreEves
5.30pm-5.40pm: “How to Engage and Retain Your Customers” Fireside Chat
- Frank Yaw-Owusu, Ecosystem Developer, EMEA & Global Emerging Markets at Twilio Startups
5.40pm-5.50pm: Silicon Canals Rapid Fire Talks (Netherlands-based speakers)
- Jami Kiran, Founder & CEO of HealthyPicks & Deputy CTO (H&LS) & Chief Architect of Atos
- Beth Massa, Founder of Ozarka B.V. & General Manager and Licensee of DeliverZero.nl
- Michael Ros, CEO & Co-Founder of Bidroom
- Marek Stawinski, Founder of NaviParking & Ekinno Lab
- Conny Dorrestijn, Founding Partner at BankiFi
5.50pm-6.00pm: “How to Outsource Effectively” Fireside Chat
- David Miltner, Head of Growth Marketing International Expansion at Fiverr
6.00pm-6.15pm: Silicon Canals Rapid Fire Talks (Netherlands-based speakers)
- Ricardo van Lemmen, Founder of Fleks & Unravel
- Janneke Hadders, CEO of Dacom Farm Intelligence
- Tymen van Dyl, Founder of RoomRaccoon
- Michael Steinmann, Co-Founder & CEO of Obeyo and Entrepreneur in Residence at Builders
- Raymon Pouwels, Co-Founder & CEO of GO Sharing
6.15pm-6.30pm: ‘Silicon Valley’ Panel Discussion (U.S.-based speakers, or speakers with experience in the U.S.)
- Danny Cortenraede, Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and CEO & Founder at InStudio Ventures
- Roderick de Rode, Founder & CEO at Spinn
- Eva Offermans, Founder of Innovo
- Joost Schreve, Co-Founder and CEO at kimkim
- Brenda van Camp, Founder & CEO at Upwardley
- Oliver Binkhorst, Initiator of DutchTechSF – The Dutch-American Entrepreneurial Community in Silicon Valley
- Ralf Hirt, Founder & CEO of 8W8 Global Business Builders
6.30pm: Q&A / Concluding Remarks
Click here to join our WhatsApp Group, “Dutch Startup Founders”.