“The European AI Conference 2022 – Connecting American and European AI Experts” connected thousands of AI Experts, Founders, Investors, and VCs in Europe and The United States.
Join for free here: https://discord.gg/fvezBx6sxx
Follow Up Events
October 24th: The European AI Summit 2022
Hosts & Sponsors:
- Makes webinars for European Startups, which attract thousands of founders & investors.
- Today we launch “The European AI Community” – Europe’s biggest-ever online community of AI Experts, Founders, and Investors.
The Transatlantic AI eXchange is a platform that:
- Accelerates and expands the global economic, social and academic leadership of Germany and the USA in the human-machine economy.
- Through webinars, workshops, conferences, and one-to-one coaching, they foster exchange on AI between entrepreneurs, researchers, investors, and policymakers.
- A global corporate startup program for early-stage startups launched in 2019 by Intel, first debuting in Tel Aviv and later expanding to Germany and the US.
- They help turn cutting-edge ideas into industry-disrupting technologies by giving ambitious entrepreneurs the hands-on mentorship, technical support, and business acumen they need to build world-changing companies.
- Twice a year, they invite cohorts of ten early-stage startups to gather in their offices where they immerse them in 12 weeks of workshops, mentoring sessions, and networking events tailored to their needs.
Intel Software Products & Ecosystem, which aims to:
- Connect the worldwide community of developers on all things software and hardware.
- Shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world.
- Push forward in fields like AI, analytics, and cloud-to-edge technology.
6.00pm-6.10pm: Webinar Opening
Topic: Setting out the event agenda, and giving an overview of the AI Scene in Europe
- Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
- Thomas Neubert, Founder of The Transatlantic AI eXchange, Datacenter/AI Platform Business Innovation Office at Intel USA
6.10pm-6.25pm: Panel Discussion – AI Leaders in Europe & The USA
Topic: How America and Europe are building competitive ecosystems, and how they can learn from one another
- Oliver Schramm, Consul General of Germany in San Francisco
- Holger Hoos, Co-Founder & Chair of the Board of CLAIRE; Alexander von Humboldt Professor for Artificial Intelligence at RWTH Aachen University; Professor of Machine Learning at Leiden University
- Jayant Narayan, Manager of The World Economic Forum’s Global AI Action Alliance
6.25pm-6.40pm: Panel Discussion – VCs in Europe & The USA
Topic: Startup Trends for 2022; key elements VCs look for in Startups
- Andreas Unseld, Partner at UVC Partners
- Samir Kumar, GM & Managing Director at M12 Microsoft Ventures
- Rashmi Gopinath, General Partner at B Capital Group
6.40pm-7.00pm: Panel Discussion on Intel’s global start-up and developer community outreach program
Topic: Learn about Intel’s global start-up and developer community outreach program
7.00pm-7.20pm: Panel Discussion – Startup & Scaleup Founders
Topic: What matters most – value creation
- Mark Hawkins, Former President & CFO Emeritus of Salesforce; Formerly CFO of AutoDesk and Logitech; Serial Board Member(Moderator)
- Cyriac Roeding, Co-Founder & CEO of Earli and Founder & Investor at Roeding Ventures
- Aleksandar Stojanovic, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman of AVA; Advisory Board Member at The Edgelands Institute
- Cindy Chin, Co-Founder, President & COO of Clipr
- Ted Kwartler, VP of Trusted AI at DataRobot
7.20pm-7.30pm: Panel Discussion – Incubators / Angel Investors
Topic: Incubators / Angel Investors should explain what trends they see and what are they looking for in the industry
- Benjamin Joffe, Partner at SOSV
- Dr. Rasmus Rothe, Founder of Merantix and Founding Member of KI Bundesverband
7.30pm-7.40pm: Panel Discussion – Experts in Governance, Privacy & Ethics
Topic: Governance, Privacy & Ethics
- Olaf Groth, CEO of Cambrian Futures LLC & Cambrian Designs Inc; Professor at Hult International Business School; Professional Faculty at University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business; Author of “Solomon’s Code: Humanity in a World of Thinking Machines”
- Manuela Mackert, C-Level Executive for Compliance, Digital Ethics, iGRC, HR, Legal and ESG-T (Technology); Formerly Chief Compliance Officer of Deutsche Telekom
7.40pm-7.55pm: Panel Discussion – Startup & Scaleup Founders
Topic: What matters most – value creation
- Ragnar Kruse, Founding Partner & Managing Director of AI.FUND, Co-Founder of AI.HAMBURG, AI.INVEST and The Transatlantic AI eXchange (Moderator)
- George Frangou, Founder & Group Chief Executive Officer at Massive Analytic
- Raluca Crisan, Co-Founder & CTO of ETIQ
- Deva Senevirathne, Co-Founder of Sonraí Analytics
- Vladislav Voroninski, Co-Founder & CEO of Helm.ai
7.55pm-8.00pm: Event Conclusion