The European Product Conference 2022 was an online event that took place on July 12, 2022.
Event Powered by:
- Amplitude is The Digital Optimization System.
- With their trademark behavioral graph innovation, they sort through millions of seemingly random actions, to:
- Instantly find patterns of Customer Behaviour. Every click and interaction is input from your customers telling you what they need and why they need it.
- Predict outcomes and adapt experiences, to increase Customer Engagement, Growth, and Loyalty.
- Attendees of this conference can apply for one year of Amplitude, for free, at this link: https://amplitude.com/startups
- Amplitude Demo Hub: https://amplitude.com/hub
5.00pm-5.20pm: Intro / “Scaleup Founder” Fireside Chat
A 1-1 Fireside Chat about What Digital Optimisation is, how Spenser grew his business from start-up, to unicorn, to a public company, in less than 10 years and why he believes that focusing on digital products is the next big growth opportunity for businesses in “the roaring 20’s”.
- Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder & CEO of Startup Network Europe
- Spenser Skates, Co-Founder & CEO of Amplitude
5.20pm-5.40pm: Panel Discussion #1
Topics will include Product leadership, Growth Strategy and Product Mindset / Mentality / Thinking.
- Adrian Gregory, Director of Customer Success at Amplitude (panel host)
- Daniil Pavliuchkov, Head of Product Growth at TIER Mobility; Founder of Ahead of Product and Product Universe
- Jamie Dunbar Smyth, Chief Growth Officer at G-Loot
- Mirela Mus, Founder & Managing Partner of Product People
6.00-6.15pm: Product Evangelist Presentation
6.15pm-6.30pm: Rapid Fire Talks
- Clement Kao, Founder of Product Teacher
- Pulkit Agrawal, Co-Founder & CEO of Chameleon
- Shipra Kayan, Product Evangelist at Miro
- Mike Belsito, Co-Founder of Product Collective; Co-Organizer of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference
- Adrienne Tan, Co Founder of Product Women, Leading The Product and Brainmates; Board Member of The Association of Product Professionals
6.30pm-6.45pm: “Why Marketing Analytics are also valuable for the Product team (and vice versa)“
6.45pm: Event Conclusion
Registrants will receive an email with Zoom login information on the day of the event.
By signing up to this event, registrants agree to allow Amplitude and Startup Network Europe to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. The data that is collected will also be shared by Amplitude and Startup Network Europe for post-event follow up communications, such as new event announcements, newsletter updates and sales & marketing outreach. This event will also be recorded and published on online video-sharing platforms such as YouTube.