Thank you for attending The European Scaleup and Venture Capital Conference 2023! Hosted by Abu Dhabi Investment Office and Startup Network Europe, this webinar was our first annual conference for Founders and CXOs of Series B+ European Scaleups, as well as VCs and Private Investors from across Europe.
- This year’s event focused on Investment and Scaleup Opportunities in Abu Dhabi.
- The Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) offers support to Series B-J Scaleups, and VC Firms with €100m or more in AUM.
- Apply at this link for a consultation with ADIO’s Director of Trade & Investments.
- The event video will be published here, in the coming hours.
AGENDA (London Time)
- Adam Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
- Mimi Cai, Director of Trade & Investments at Abu Dhabi Investment Office
10:02am-10:12am: The UK/European Funding Market for Scaleups
10:12am-10:20am: Scaleup Stories and Opportunities
- Introduction to Abu Dhabi
- Introduction to ADGM, Ecosystem
- Benefits for VCs, Capital, and Startups
- Introduction to Hub71 & Mubadala
- Hub71 Programme for Scaleups (Series B+ companies)
10:40am-10:50am: Amier Alawadhi, Acting Director of Masdar City Free Zone
- Overview of Masdar City & The Catalyst
- Opportunities for companies
10:50am-11:10am: Augusto Cardenas, Head of International Operations of Abu Dhabi Investment Office
- A compilation of programme companies
- Introduction to ADIO & Support
- Ecosystems, opportunities to collaborate with ecosystem partners
- Incentives criteria
11:10am-11:30am: Panel Discussion/Q&A
About the Abu Dhabi Investment Office
The Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) is the government’s private sector hub responsible for attracting and facilitating investment in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
ADIO enables opportunities for innovative investors and businesses of all sizes, facilitating connections across Abu Dhabi’s innovative ecosystem to help them establish and grow in the emirate. With a comprehensive range of tailored services and incentives, ADIO helps businesses achieve long-term, sustainable success in the market and across the region.