- A cloud communications platform, used by millions of Startups, to engage with billions of customers around the world.
- Software developers can use Twilio to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs. Twilio has established the Twilio Startups Programme, to provide product credits, education, and resources for Startups across Germany and elsewhere.
- Attendees of this event can apply for the Twilio Startups Programmes at this link. Successful applicants will receive the means to launch their global customer engagement strategy with Twilio’s API-powered platform.
- A global marketplace that connects Swiss Businesses and Startups with on-demand freelance talent, offering digital services in more than 500 categories, across 9 verticals from graphics & design, digital marketing, writing & translation, programming to video and animation and many more.
- Use the promo code STARTUP21 now to get 10% off your first order!
- Personio is a HR Software for Startups and SMEs, which helps improve operational excellence to pave the way for strategic work to shine. That means accelerating daily work, reducing administrative chaos, and ensuring that every core HR process works like a dream.
5.00pm-5.10pm: Webinar Opening
5.10pm-5.20pm: Silicon Germany Rapid Fire Talks, Part 1
- Nancy Nemes, Founder & General Manager at #humanAIze & Nemes Ventures
- Anna Franziska Michel, Founder & CEO of yoona.ai
- Nina Geiss, CMO of ViveLaCar & CEO of TaylorFlynn
- Tatyana Eliseeva, Co-Founder of HealthCaters
5.20pm-5.30pm: Silicon Germany Rapid Fire Talks, Part 2
- Simon Glass, CEO & Director at qodeo (Note: Qodeo is kindly offering 50% off on their Pro and Concierge subscriptions to Entrepreneurs/Startups. Just go to www.qodeo.com and use code GSC50 at checkout)
- Dennis Stangl, Online Marketing & Sales Manager at SalsUp
- Jessica Espinoza, Vice President for Private Equity & Venture Capital Investments at DEG/KfW and Chair of The 2X Challenge
- Raphael Steil, Co-Founder of getquin
5.30pm-5.40pm: “How to Engage and Retain Your Customers” Fireside Chat
5.40pm-6.00pm: Silicon Germany Rapid Fire Talks, Part 3
- Ralf G.J. Knoll, Founder & CEO of INOPTEC
- Ekaterina Grib, Co-founder of KEWAZO
- Nina Levchuk, Startups & VCs and Technology Lead at Google & Co-Founder of FemTechAcademy
- Patty Lee, CEO & Co-Founder of Orbit Health
- Marc Schiekofer, Head of Growth at Planetly
- Leitha Matz, Co-Founder & CPO of FinMarie
- Laura Esnaola, Founder & CEO of Care With Care
- Ashish Kumar Mittal, Vice President at Bank Open
6.00pm-6.10pm: “How to Outsource Effectively” Fireside Chat
6.10pm-6.15pm: “U.S. Market Entry for German Startups & Scaleups”
6.15pm-6.35pm: Silicon Valley Panel Discussion
- Thomas Neubert, Founder of the Transatlantic AI eXchange, Chair and Co-Founder of The German American Business Association Northern California, and Senior Director of Strategic Business Development & Innovation at Intel
- Neeraj Berry, Founder & General Partner of Tet Ventures
- Ralf Hirt, Founder & CEO of 8W8 Global Business Builders
- Simone Lis, Founder & Matchmaker-In-Chief of MatchlabN
- Peter Ebert, Head of Partnerships & Sales Americas at scoutbee
- Dirk Lueth, Co-Founder of Uplandme
- Gunther Hofmann, Managing Director of Corporate Finance Associates, Chairman of The Association of American European Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations and Co-Chair for Venture Capital & Entrepreneurship at the German American Business Association
- Kati Schmidt, Director of Growth and Campus Operations at Course Hero
- Jens Weitzel, Founder & Managing Partner of Yabusame Partners and Co-Chair for Venture Capital & Entrepreneurship at the German American Business Association
- Stephan Klaschka, Founder & Owner of Klaschka and Co.
- Liliana Nordbakk, CEO of TreBiome Inc. and Angel Investor at Band of Angels
6.35pm-6.45pm: “How to Recruit for Startups” Fireside Chat
6.45pm-6.55pm: “How decentralised finance (DeFi) on the blockchain is changing the world of finance”
6.55pm-7.00pm: Concluding Remarks
Meetups in Berlin & Munich