The Global Business Schools Conference 2021 was a webinar which took place in May 2021, gathering hundreds of business schools from across the world.
This event was organised and hosted by Adam Patrick Fulham (founder of Startup Network Europe) for Docsity, an international community of over 20 million students. Docsity have kindly allowed us to feature this webinar in our event portfolio.
Agenda (CET Time Zone)
5.00pm-5.15pm: Webinar Opening
- Andrea Pecetto, CCO of Docsity
- Dan LeClair, CEO of The Global Business School Network
- Andrew Crisp, Co-Founder of CarringtonCrisp and EFMD Research Partner
- Francesco Rattalino, Dean of ESCP Business School Turin Campus
- Rachel Maguer, Global Director of Marketing and Sales of INSEAD Business School
- Dylan Mosenthal, Associate Director of MBA Admissions of The Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University
- Gerard Prendergast, Associate Dean of Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business
5.35pm-5.45pm: Keynote Speech (“the future of Digital Higher education, and how virtual events and virtual marketing can help universities, colleges and business schools recruit international students”)
- George T. Sipos, Global Higher Education Strategy and Digitalization Expert
5.45pm-6.00pm: Round Table Discussion with Panel Members(“The Business School of the Future”)
6.00pm-6.30pm: Audience Q&A and Event Conclusion