Hosted by BSP Business & Law School Campus Hamburg and Startup Network Europe, and sponsored by Tiktok for Business, The Hamburg Startup Conference 2023 brings together 150+ Hamburg Startup Founders and International Investors.
6.20pm-6.30pm: Introduction by:
- Adam Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe and Product Network Europe
- Justus von Grone, Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation at BSP Business & Law School
- Philippe Gales, SMB Strategic Partnerships Lead for Germany, Austria & Switzerland at Tiktok for Business
6.30pm-7.10pm: “Startup Hamburg” Panel Discussion
- Elisabeth L’Orange, Co-Founder & CCO at Oxolo
- Sowmya Thyagarajan, Co-Founder & CEO of Foviatech; President of WICCI; Serial Entrepreneur and Investor
- Ragnar Kruse, Co-Founder & Managing Director of AI.Fund and AI.Hamburg; Co-Founder of AI.STARTUP.HUB and Transatlantic AI eXchange
7.10pm Onwards: Networking
By signing up for this event, registrants agree to allow Startup Network Europe and the event co-hosts and sponsors to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. The data that is collected will also be shared by Startup Network Europe and the event co-hosts and sponsors for post-event follow-up communications, such as new event announcements, newsletter updates, and sales & marketing outreach. This event will also be recorded and published on online video-sharing platforms such as YouTube.