11/08/2020 18:00 - 19:30 IST
The Irish Startup Conference 2020 was co-hosted by Hubspot for Startups & Startup Network Europe. 200+ Irish Startups registered for the event, with a total of 70 taking part.
Agenda of The Irish Startup Conference 2020
6.20pm-7.00pm: Panel Discussion moderated by Adam Fulham, with:
- Blaine Doyle, CEO/Founder of ChektAhora & GlowDx
- Cindy Gustavsson, Head of UKI Partnerships at Hubspot for Startups
- Damian Hanson, Co-Founder of CircleLoop
- Finn Murphy, Principal at Frontline Ventures
- Jonny Cosgrove, CEO/Founder of meetingRoom.io
- Wendy Oke, CEO/Founder of TeachKloud
7.00pm-7.30pm: Audience Q&A
Speaker & Panellist Profiles
- Hidai is a driven, focused & experienced leader, with 14 years of senior management experience in various roles, companies & industries (eCommerce, eGaming, FinTech, Payments & Loyalty). Alongside a successful career in full-time positions, he has established a growing global consultancy business, making an impact as a board member, advisor, consultant, mentor & speaker.
- Hidai is an all-round senior manager with a unique ability to connect different teams & departments to dramatically improve business results, stemming from extensive experience in Customer Experience (CX), Ecommerce, Strategy, Budget and P&L management, Product Management, Product Development, CRM, Customer Service (CS), User Experience (UX), Data & BI, Digital (Innovation, Transformation & Marketing), Sales & Business Development, Operations, Supplier Management & Contracting, HR, and Logistics & Finance.
- He has extensive experience working with global teams in multicultural environments, starting in Israel and extending to five successful relocations to Gibraltar, London, Berlin, Malta & Ireland.
- GlowDX, an Irish diagnostics start-up mainly focused on Latin America, has just closed a €1.1 million funding round led by angel investors such as former Nightline Logistics Group chief executive John Tuohy as well as Sean O’Sullivan’s SOSV venture capital firm. Founded by Blaine Doyle and Rodrigo Cervantes, the company is seeking to disrupt the diagnostics sector by making at-home testing more easily available to consumers. Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, it was primarily focused on providing testing for sexually transmitted diseases and for women’s health. Since Covid-19 emerged though, it has started providing coronavirus testing for big multinational companies across Mexico.
- HubSpot for Startups is designed specifically for startups that need tools, strategy & support for growth that’s both fast and scalable. From day one, customer acquisition and customer retention has never been easier than with HubSpot for Startups.
- CircleLoop is a modern, cloud-based phone system in powerful desktop and mobile apps. Simply choose a business phone number and run it from your preferred device. You can also port/transfer any existing phone numbers to CircleLoop. CircleLoop integrations include Google, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Capsule, Zoho and Slack, with many more planned for the coming months.
- Frontline Ventures backs B2B SaaS companies with international ambition. Whether you’re at an early stage with sights on the US, or at a later stage looking to the rich potential of Europe, they can help you get where you want to go.
- meetingRoom is a service that allows people to work with each other using well-known meeting room facilities, like whiteboards, in a virtual environment.
- TeachKloud helps Early Years Educators save money, streamline administration and comply with regulations through its easy-to-use app so that they can invest in what matters the most – helping young children to thrive.