October 20, 2022 18:00 – 20:00 BST
King's House, 242 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JY, United Kingdom
The London Startup Conference 2022 brought together London investors, entrepreneurs, and unique start-ups to share advice on how to approach funding efforts and how to connect to the Silicon Valley Ecosystem.
The Conference gathered over 350 attendees.
This event was powered by:
- Scytale AI, the ultimate infosec compliance automation platform for SaaS.
- Intel Ignite, the proven incubation program to assist start-ups in their growth processes. Intel Ignite will provide insights on how to participate in its already successful and proven incubation program.
- Adam Fulham, Founder & CEO of Startup Network Europe
- Thomas Neubert, Founder of The Transatlantic AI eXchange; GM of Datacenter and AI Cloud Execution and Strategy Group at Intel US HQ
6:35pm–7:15pm: Panel discussion
- Sam Hields, Principal at OpenOcean
- Roey Mechrez, PhD, Head of AI atTulip
- Travis Theune, CEO at Thermify
- Roy Tuvey, Founder & CEO at Vertice
- Mason Sinclair, Principal at IQ Capital
- Meiran Galis, Founder & CEO of Scytale AI
7:25pm-7:30pm: Closing of Event
7:30pm Onwards: Networking at Big Chill
Hosts and Partners: