- Personio is a HR Software for Startups and SMEs, which helps improve operational excellence to pave the way for strategic work to shine. That means accelerating daily work, reducing administrative chaos, and ensuring that every core HR process works like a dream.
- Amplitude is the Digital Optimization System
- With their trademark behavioral graph innovation, they sort through millions of seemingly random actions, to:
- Instantly find patterns of Customer Behaviour. Every click and interaction is input from your customers telling you what they need and why they need it.
- Predict outcomes and adapt experiences, to increase Customer Engagement, Growth and Loyalty.
- Powered by Amplitude, we are hosting The European Digital Optimization Conference 2022.
- A cloud communications platform, used by millions of Startups, to engage with billions of customers around the world.
- Software developers can use Twilio to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs. Twilio has established the Twilio Startups Programme, to provide product credits, education, and resources for Startups across Belgium and elsewhere.
- Attendees of this event can apply for the Twilio Startups Programmes at this link. Successful applicants will receive the means to launch their global customer engagement strategy with Twilio’s API-powered platform.
- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) makes business software people love to use.
- Purpose-built for IT, customer support, sales, and marketing teams, our products empower the people who power business. Freshworks is fast to onboard, priced affordably, built to delight, yet powerful enough to deliver critical business outcomes.
- Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks operates around the world to serve more than 56,000 customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade, and Vice Media.
- As an attendee of the Nordic Startup Conference, through the Freshworks for Startups program, you receive free credits worth up to $10,000 across essential products like helpdesk, live chat, CRM, marketing automation, ITSM, HRMS, and much more. Claim your perks here: https://www.freshworks.com/partners/startup-program/the-nordic-startup-conference
Agenda (Helsinki Time)
6.00pm-6.10pm: Webinar Opening
Topic: Setting out the event agenda, and giving an overview of The Nordic Startup & VC Scene
6.10pm-6.20pm: “Opportunities in The Nordics” Discussion
- Pia Santavirta, Managing Director of The Finnish Venture Capital Association (FVCA)
- Tuomas Pahlman, Board Member of The Finnish Business Angels Network (FiBAN); Founder of Hopohopo.io; Angel Investor
6.20pm-6.30pm: “Founders & CXOs in The Nordics” Rapid Fire Talks
Topic: Challenges Startups had in 2021/22 and how they overcame them
- Sofia Lund, Co-Founder of Oyama; Senior Director of Brand & Customer Experience at Blueprint Genetics / Quest Diagnostics
6.30pm-6.40pm: “VCs in The Nordics and Silicon Valley” Rapid Fire Talks
Topic: Startup Trends for 2022; key elements Investors & VCs look for in Startups
- Marko Kyyrönen, Managing Partner at Sparkmind.vc
- Teemu Malinen, Founder of Sofokus Ventures; Serial Founder & Investor
- Jyri Engeström, Co-Founder & General Partner of Yes VC
- Markus Lampinen, Co-Founder & CEO of Prifina; Senior Partner at Grow VC Group
6.40pm-7.10pm: Fireside Chats
- Ruhana Hashem, Customer Growth Manager Nordics at Personio (Topic: HR & Recruitment)
- John Cutler, Product Evangelist at Amplitude (Topic: Digital Optimization)
- Frank Yaw-Owusu, Ecosystem Developer, EMEA & Global Emerging Markets at Twilio Startups (Topic: Customer Engagement)
- Soumitra Deshpande, Head of Startup Program – EMEA at Freshworks for Startups (Topic: How to Build a Customer-Centric Startup)
7.10pm-7.20pm: “Angel Investors, Accelerators & Incubators in The Nordics” Rapid Fire Talks
- Jaakko Salminen, Angel Investor & Partner at Grannenfelt Finance Oy
- Tarmo Kekki, Angel Investor & Industry Leader at PwC Finland
- Henna Keränen, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Community at Sting; Global Startup Awards’ “Global Ecosystem Hero of the Year”
7.20pm-7.30pm: “Silicon Valley” Panel Discussion with Nordic Startup Founders & CXOs in the United States
Topic: International Expansion – Doing Business in the U.S. Market
- Ann-Christine Westerlund, Founder & President of Westmusa Inc.
- Ari Tulla, Co-Founder & CEO of Elo Health
- Mikko Järvenpää, Founder & Chair of Sentient Media
7.30pm-7.45pm: Startup Stories – The Story of Enfuce
7.45pm-8.00pm: Investment Stories