Hosted by Startup Network Europe, and powered by Amplitude and Twilio, The Paris Product Conference 2022 was a free-to-attend event that gathered together hundreds of Paris Chief Product Officers, Product Managers, UX Directors, and more.
- Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
Topic: “Producting” – an introduction to The Future of Product and Marketing Analytics
- Adam Greco, Product Evangelist at Amplitude and one of the leaders of the digital marketing analytics industry.
6.55pm-7.15pm: Fireside Chat
Topic: Fireside around Building a Product Team in a scaling Start-up
- Clément Caillol, CPO of Monisnap, Ex-Google, Ex-ManoMano
- Simon Lepiniec, SMB Account Executive at Amplitude
7.15pm-7.30pm: Fireside Chat
- Alexandra Szynkarski, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Twilio
- Sandrine Hippolyte, Chief Product, Marketing & CX Officer at Quotatis
7.30pm-8.00pm: Panel Discussion with Local Product Leaders
Topic: Here, we will focus on what importance product holds at different maturity stages of the company.
- Julie Aouizerate, Head of Product at Believe
- Sara Himmich, Chief Marketing and Product Officer at Valorissimo
- Stephane Delbecque, CPO, VP Product & Advisor at SD Consulting
- Francois de Bodinat, Chief Product Officer at Younited
- James Colgan, Chief Product Officer & Interim-CTO at Spendesk
7.30pm Onwards: Networking / Go to a nearby pub