Hosted live from Ukraine, The Ukraine Startup Conference 2022 is a non-profit webinar that will:
🇺🇦 Fundraise €50,000 for UNICEF. Click here to donate.
🇺🇦 Gather 10,000 European Startup Founders and International Investors.
🇺🇦 Connect hundreds of Ukrainian Startups with Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors.
Hosts & Partners:
Agenda (London Time – more speakers will be confirmed in the coming weeks):
- Adam Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
- Mariia Tintul, Head Of Business Development at Startup Wise Guys
5.05pm-5.30pm: Rapid Fire Talks with European Startup Leaders
- Cristobal Alonso, CEO of Startup Wise Guys
- Lucien Burm, Chair of Dutch Startup Association
- Roberta Rudokienė, Head of Startup Lithuania
- Martina Fitzgerald, Chair of Scale Ireland
- Tomek Snażyk, CEO of Startup Poland
- Olga Barreto Goncalves, CEO of startin.lv – The Latvian Startup Association
- Hannah Wundsam, Managing Director of AustrianStartups
5.30pm-5.45pm: Entrepreneur Fireside Chat
- Speakers to be confirmed in the coming days
5.45pm-6.00pm: A Panel with Ukrainian Ecosystem Leaders
- Nataly Veremeeva, Director at TechUkraine
- Evelina KomarnytskaHead of Grant Programs at Ukrainian Startup Fund
- Dmytro Kuzmenko, CEO of The Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA)
6.00pm-6.15pm: A Panel with Ukrainian Scaleup Founders
- Daniel Tonkopi, Founder & CEO of Delfast Bikes
- Yaroslav Azhnyuk, Co-Founder & President of Petcube
- Dmytro Dvurechenskyi, Founder & CEO of OpenGeeksLab
6.15pm-7.00pm: “Invest in Ukraine” Pitches from Ukrainian Startups
- Ukrainian Startups should click here to apply to pitch.
- This section of the event will be moderated by Startup Wise Guys, the biggest early-stage investor in Ukraine.
You can click here to register.