The Asia-Pacific Universities Conference 2021 brought together international student recruiters from hundreds of business schools, colleges and universities from across Asia and Australasia.
This event was organised and hosted by Adam Patrick Fulham (founder of Startup Network Europe) for Docsity, an international community of over 20 million students. Docsity have kindly allowed us to feature this webinar in our event portfolio.
Agenda (Beijing / Perth / Singapore Time Zone) (UTC+8)
1.00pm-1.10pm: Webinar Opening
- Andrea Pecetto, CCO of Docsity
- Professor Robin Gauld, President of The Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- Dr. Mustafa Aydin, President of The Eurasian Universities Union (EURAS)
- Professor Dr. Ezzat Salama, Secretary General of The Association of Arab Universities
1.10pm-1.35pm: Panel (3/4 minutes per speaker)
- Mike Ferguson, Director Global Student Recruitment at The University of Canberra
- Gerard Prendergast, Associate Dean of Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business
- Russell Davis, Director of Global Student Recruitment at Duke Kunshan University
1.35pm-1.45pm: Keynote Speech (“the future of Digital Higher education, and how virtual events and virtual marketing can help universities, colleges and business schools recruit international students”)
- George T. Sipos, Global Higher Education Strategy and Digitalization Expert
1.45pm-2.00pm: Round Table Discussion with Panel Speakers (“The Future of International Student Recruitment”)
2.00pm-2.30pm: Audience Q&A and Event Conclusion