Welcome to The Swiss Startup Conference 2021!
- A cloud communications platform, used by millions of Startups, to engage with billions of customers around the world.
- Software developers can use Twilio to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs. Twilio has established the Twilio Startups Programme, to provide product credits, education, and resources for Startups across Switzerland and elsewhere.
- Attendees of this event can apply for the Twilio Startups Programmes at this link. Successful applicants will receive the means to launch their global customer engagement strategy with Twilio’s API-powered platform.
- A global marketplace that connects Swiss Businesses and Startups with on-demand freelance talent, offering digital services in more than 500 categories, across 9 verticals from graphics & design, digital marketing, writing & translation, programming to video and animation and many more.
- Use the promo code STARTUP21 now to get 10% off your first order!
- Personio is a HR Software for Startups and SMEs, which helps improve operational excellence to pave the way for strategic work to shine. That means accelerating daily work, reducing administrative chaos, and ensuring that every core HR process works like a dream.
5.00pm-5.15pm: Webinar Opening
- Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
- Raphael Tobler, President of The Swiss Startup Association
- Olivia Zollinger, CEO of Swiss Healthcare Startups
- Nicolas Bürer, Managing Director of digitalswitzerland
- Marcel Hofstetter, Scientific Officer at Innosuisse – Swiss Innovation Agency
5.10pm-5.25pm: Silicon Alps Rapid Fire Talks
- Trudi Schifter, Founder & Chairman of AquaSPE and TallyFox Social Technologies
- Michael Chrisment, CEO of farmer connect
- Victor Bergonzoli, Chief Executive Officer at SportsEdTV
- Patrik Marty, CEO/CMO & Founder of HEGIAS
- Jean-Luc Affaticati, Founder of DigitArena
- Dr. Nasser Hefiana, Founder & CEO of NANOGA
- Ian Rousseau, Founder of Hexisense
- Boris Paskalev, Head of Product, AI Code Analysis at Snyk
5.25pm-5.35pm: “How to Engage and Retain Your Customers” Fireside Chat
5.35pm-5.50pm: Silicon Alps Rapid Fire Talks
- Serban Mogos, Co-Founder & COO of Eyeware
- Katrin Siebenbuerger Hacki, Director at Medows Sàrl and Scale-up Coach at Innosuisse
- John Klepper, Founder & CEO of PIPRA
- Valerij Stepanov, Co-Founder of WatchAdvisor
- Diego Gladig, Founder of Gossik
- Mehdi Cherif-Zahar, Co-Founder & CMO of Smartest Learning
- Rolf Luchsinger, CEO & Co-Founder of TwingTec
5.50pm-6.00pm: “How to Outsource Effectively” Fireside Chat
6.00pm-6.15pm: Silicon Alps Rapid Fire Talks
- Sylvain Massot, Co-Founder of Impaakt and Fondation ReBin
- Cindia Luest, Chief Executive and Creative Director at Spice Journeys
- Mathias Nöbauer, Chief Executive Officer of Exoscale
- Dave Hengartner, Co-Founder & CEO of rready
- Romain Kirchhoff, CEO of Uzufly
- Oriol Saludes, Co-Founder & COO of Kemiex
- Roy Bernheim, Co-Creator of TBô & Founding Partner of Com»On – Ecommerce Accelerator
6.15pm-6.25pm: “How to Recruit for Startups” Fireside Chat
6.25pm-6.40pm: Silicon Valley Panel Discussion (U.S.-based speakers, or speakers with experience in the U.S.)
- Franziska Steiner, Head of Entrepreneurship at swissnex San Francisco
- Allison Fromm, Executive Vice President at CYBERA
- Roger Cattaneo, Founder & Officer-in-Charge of Ambit Contra
- Alfredo Faubel, Co-Founder & CFO of Carbon BioCapture
- Karine Wittmer, CMO of Swiss Business Hub USA
- Mershad Javan, Founder & Chairman of Octiive and CEO of Mictic
- Ralf Hirt, Founder & CEO of 8W8 Global Business Builders
6.40pm-7.00pm: Silicon Nation Presentation (this section will focus on the Swiss Tech Startup investment landscape, with data covering early-stage investment rounds throughout Switzerland and a breakdown by sector)
- Click here to join the “Startups in Switzerland” WhatsApp Group
As WhatsApp Groups are limited to 257 members, we have also made these other groups:
Meetup in Zurich
We have decided to host an informal meetup of Startups, in Zurich on November 9th! Register for free at the links below: